This publication describes what information is necessary if you want to go through the registration process on the Valinso Portal.
To complete the onboarding process it is required to have one contact for the role 'Legal Representative'.
Please provide the passport(s) of all Ultimate Beneficial Owner(s) (UBO). The ultimate beneficial owner of a legal entity is the natural person who:
- has 25% or more share
- has 25% or more interest
- can exercise 25% or more voting rights
- has a special control of 25% or more about the assets or can exercise actual control
Attention: You need at least one main owner.
Chamber(s) of Commerce
If applicable, add all Chamber of Commerce extracts from parent companies, up to all ultimate beneficiary owner(s).
The copy Bank statement must not be older than 2 months and contain the following information:
- address of the account holder
- name of the account holder
- IBAN number of the account
- BIC/SWIFT code of the bank
Valinso have no need for account information like amounts and transactions. You may black them out.
Log in directly to the Valinso Portal? Click here.